Saturday, November 13, 2010

Balancing myself.........


 
 
 
 
Many a times balancing myself...not to fall.
Many a times,thinking a lot to value each step i take.
Many a times,challenging myself ..yes...i m the best nd can do it all.
The pic above is perhaps,one of my favourites. I dnt know why,but, it often reminds me of myself...
ofcourse not walking on the tracks..but ya..
Many a times...encouraging myself..when i know nobody else can convince me but me myself.

Many a seasons when no concrete results are to be found.
Many days when no one knows how I sound.
With so many "many", i rarely fall...although I disbalance a lot.,
In all those moments..."I m the one who's alwayz there for myself:"
  (perhaps..last  line was too cheesy..but i still like it).

May be I m lacking words today,
may be i m not very sure of what to say.,
may be my prose and poetry have signed a joint account,
may be i m too hazy nd knocked out,,
may be this is jst a part of the literary game,
nd may be i m writing so much..but
all of it sounds the same...
finally,concluding..i got my rythm back,
nd now  I m gng to have watever I lack.
 
By:Chitranshi Agarwal
ECE-D
4th year

25 comments:

  1. seriouslyyy amazinggg use of wrdsss in a very rite wayy !!! :) gudd piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsum.... loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsum.... loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its just amazing.... nice wrk chitranshi....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx you all :)
    ur comments jst made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so cute..beautiful thought and amazingly written..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww Chitranshi!!
    you are really talented :)

    -Saumya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice composition.Everyone's read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome poem.....totally loved it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. really nice wrk and it seems very close 2 ur heart.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. its simply a 'real piece' of poetry........!!
    boss i luvd the way u concluded the poem............!!
    cheers....!!

    ReplyDelete