Friday, November 27, 2009

English Assignment #1

Unperturbed and undone


With thoughts floating around

I sit touched on the ground

I have a million things to do

I’m bounded , I know , I’m sound



There were words left said

And words you need to know

Words that sailed through

And words that drowned before I let them go



There were musings of my own

I always have them close

I abide by their certain ways

They breach rules often , more then I know



Then there were actions

That kindled and moved souls

Caressed my hunger of thoughts

And caused some more to follow



With heights that I attain

Even while settled low

I could engrave emotions

Minding all within, and all those meant to throw



I have around me

People , sage and devils ,therein

Its actions that checked the moves

And moves that lead me to know



I chase things I wanted

And get rid of those that chase me

For all they do is cage a person

Let me go, I am not your own



I thought I would write my mind

But there is one thing that I know

There are still a myriad facets left

Unperturbed and undone

They forever plan to remain so !

20 comments:

  1. Superb! Sakshi dis is one of da most beautiful poems i hav read latly...sumwer or da oder it has each one of ur talking...very wel writen...i giv Miss Deputy full points for dis one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis is wonderful poem...and all assignments r too creative...heads off to ruchi boss and all the members of enginium

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sakshi ..all i can say is excellent!!! work dear ..beautiful poem ..wid wonderful use of imagery ..its truly 'esoteric'..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe....thanx...lets see what the others have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Neha...but da poem is written by our dearest Sakshi...so hats off to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sakshi its a beautiful poem
    We feel proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful poem girl....keep goin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaa..reallyy very nice....hatss off...ur work is appreciable...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u :) !!
    thanx fr reading n commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice 1 sakshi!!alwys luved ur wrk yar...u rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is what makes me ur biggest fan on the fce of earth,..nw u kno who i m..excellnt piece i must say..

    ReplyDelete
  12. i know i cant gr8 poems like u boss bt ur poems inspire me 2 write..a wonderful poem boss :)
    sakshi agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sakshi, its a great poem and the blog looks great guys. The look, the posts the professionalism, everything about the blog is impressive.
    Sakshi, I am so glad you can still come up with something like this inspite of the gigantic pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyone thank u :)

    @ smriti boss - so glad to hear frm u n we're so glad u liked it!!
    keep viewing ur enginium10 blog !! we'll keep cmin up wd new things !!
    :)
    love yaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice 1......... sakshi
    very well framed.........

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice poem

    I chase things I wanted
    And get rid of those that chase me
    For all they do is cage a person
    Let me go, I am not your own....

    these lines r so nice.....lovely poem.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete